|Volume of innovative products||18 442,5 mln. KZT||31 327,2 mln. KZT||32 048 mln. KZT|
|Export volume of innovative products||9 502,4 mln. KZT||19 028,9 mln. KZT||16 722,3 mln. KZT|
|Internal and external R & D expeditures||5 544,0 mln. KZT||5 881,5 mln. KZT||4 969,0 mln. KZT|
|Internal and external R & D expeditures||216||238||257|
This year for the development of the innovative potential of the region, the promotion of innovative projects and the provision of comprehensive assistance to their initiators, a Regional Innovation Office (ROI) was established at “SEC Saryarka” JSC.
In order to promote innovative projects, ROI assists in the preparation of materials for submitting applications for grant financing competitions.
One of the most effective instruments of state support is the innovation grants provided by the National Agency for Technological Development (“NATD” JSC) and the Science Fund.
Innovative grant for technology commercialization
The purpose of the grant: the introduction (use) of the results of scientific and (or) scientific and technical activities in its own production, aimed at obtaining a positive economic effect.
- development (introduction / use of the results of scientific and (or) scientific and technical activities) at the final stage of implementation (not an idea);
- focus on obtaining a positive effect.
50% of the applicant's own funds / 50% of the grant funds, but not more than 200 million tenge.
The grant is issued for the following types of work:
An innovative grant for technology commercialization covers the following costs:
1) purchase of equipment, including transportation, tax liabilities and customs duties;
2) the acquisition of materials, raw materials and components to create an industrial prototype;
3) payment for works and (or) services performed by third parties and (or) co-contractors.
Innovative grant for technological development of enterprises
The purpose of the grant: The solution of technological problems of enterprises through technology transfer.
- focus on the technological development of the production enterprise, in other words, the transfer of a working technology that solves the technological problem of a particular enterprise;
- transfer of advanced and (or) modern technology;
- presence of fact of industrial application (implemented somewhere), or high readiness for use (having passed pilot tests);
- mainly focus on the use of domestic raw materials;
- focus on the production of products with export potential and (or) increase in labor productivity.
50% of the applicant's own funds / 50% of the grant funds, but not more than 400 million tenge, of which 70% for the purchase of a license agreement; 50% for the purchase of equipment.
Legal entities may apply for a TRP grant if they meet the following criteria:
- resident of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- implementation of commercial activities in the declared industry for at least 3 (three) years;
- availability of engineering staff with the necessary level of qualification;
- the total annual income of the applicant for the last 3 (three) years is not less than the full cost of the project;
- lack of affiliation with the owner of the technology and technology license.
The following criteria are established for the implemented technologies:
- aimed at the technological development of the production enterprise;
- be not lower than the level of advanced and (or) modern, mainly focused on the use of domestic raw materials;
- to have a fact of industrial use, or a high degree of readiness for use (having passed pilot tests);
- aimed at the production of products with export potential and (or) increase in labor productivity.
The grant is issued for the following 44 priority sectors of the economy:
1) Food production;
2) Malt production;
3) Production of mineral waters and other soft drinks;
4) Manufacture of textiles;
5) Manufacture of wearing apparel;
6) Production of leather and related products;
7) Manufacture of wood and cork products, except furniture;
8) Manufacture of articles of straw and materials for weaving;
9) Manufacture of paper and paper products;
10) Printing and playback of recorded materials;
11) Production of coke and refined products;
12) Production of chemical products;
13) Production of basic pharmaceutical products and preparations;
14) Manufacture of rubber and plastic products;
15) Manufacture of other non-metallic mineral products;
16) Metallurgical industry;
17) Production of finished metal products except machinery and equipment;
18) Manufacture of computers, electronic and optical products;
19) Manufacture of electrical equipment;
20) Manufacture of machinery and equipment not elsewhere classified;
21) Manufacture of motor vehicles, trailers and semi-trailers;
22) Manufacture of other vehicles;
23) Furniture manufacture;
24) Manufacture of other finished products;
25) Repair and installation of machinery and equipment;
26) Collection, treatment and disposal of waste; recycling;
27) Technical tests and analyzes;
30) Digital technologies (3D-printing; online trading; mobile banking; digital services, including in healthcare and education)
33) Artificial Intelligence
34) Sharing Big Data
35) Geological exploration
36) Complex processing of raw materials
37) Safe, clean and efficient energy
38) Health care
40) New materials and technologies
42) Atomic industry
44) Space technology
45) Agro-industrial complex
The grant is issued on the following conditions:
The grant is provided for the introduction of its own developments, with the aim of bringing to the market new or improved products, processes or services and generating income.
Projects must be implemented in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Expenditures to be financed:
1) PH of the project team;
2) Purchase of necessary equipment;
3) Preparation of industrial premises;
4) Acquisition of raw materials and components;
5) Payment for services of third parties;
6) Rental of industrial premises and equipment;
7) Costs of product promotion;
8) Tax liabilities.
The maximum amount of funding is 300 million tenge. There is no mandatory co-financing requirement. But projects with their own funds will have an advantage when considering and determining the winner.
The term of the project should not exceed 36 months.
The project team should not exceed 7 people.
The project team must necessarily include a commercialization specialist or with practical business development experience.
Project team members should not participate in more than 2 projects.
All application materials are completed and sent via the electronic application system at www.e-cloud.asia